1. Take time to visit the NEW & IMPROVED INFOhio Website!!!
2. The Workflows Manual has been updated. Check out the NEW format!
3. Be sure & introduce your faculty & students to the more than 1,650 eBooks in your CAT.
4. The Discovery Portal is available & free for another year. You can access it from your CAT or the INFOhio page.
5. If you still use SCOCA mail & forgot your password, call 1-740-289-2908 & anyone answering can reset your password.
6. If you can not log into Workflows, call me. 1-740-289-2908
7. If you can not remember your "HELPDESK" login information,
send me an email & I will look your information up & get back
8. If you get the message "The Specified path was not
found" while trying to view reports, go to your manual REPORTS, Understanding Reports, Setting the Print Pathway &
follow the directions to reset your application to view & print.
If your barcodes generate with large numbers instead of grid lines, you
need to reload the 3of9 font. You will find it on the SCOCA/INFOhio
10. If you are getting the message to
"UPDATE" your WorkFlows software every time you log in, you need to be
given ADMIN rights to download the updates. Talk to your tech.
11. If your students are still showing up as "UNKNOWN" in the teacher field, please contact me.
12. If you are a new librarian & do not have a help desk account, send me an email & I will create one for you.
13. Be sure & contact your book vendors to verify your vendor files are being sent to: [email protected]
14. Always send the Vendor MARC Specification Sheet with every order.
15. Last but not least, if you call the SCOCA office
needing assistance & I am not at my desk, please leave a detailed
message & your phone number. You can always follow up your message
with an email, I check email while out of the office. If it is an
emergency, ask to have your call transferred to my cell phone. Please
remember, the INFOhio department is a one person department & I will
get back with you as soon as possible.
If you have any question or concerns, please feel free to contact the office.